Tuesday, April 27, 2010

6x9 cover - version one* (*And version two)


This is a first look at my latest book project, 6x9 (or 9x6 as it will probably end up).

The book will showcase six of my most recent photographic essays. The six projects have not yet been finalised, but you can see from the six cover images they are likely to include images from Christmas!, Bethlehem, Blackpool and India projects.


This cover is likely to change with the 9x6 font likely to become transparent white or silver and possibly with an outline. The Garry Cook's motif could also be chopped.

And, of course, I reserve the right to move and substitute the images you see here.

So, all in all, this is not what the cover of my new book will look like. Thanks for sticking with me on this one.

ADDITIONAL: Here is the white version.

No comments: